Testing of Special Energy Meter (ABT Meters)
SEM Meters (ABT Meters) of 0.2s Accuracy Class and are installed at various substations of transmission system of Indian power grid maintained by PGCIL. These meters are installed various grid stations, interface points and substations for the purpose of energy accounting and are required to be calibrated for its accuracy in various ranges as per the standard like IS 14697 and IEC 52053-21 by an accredited laboratory once in every five years.
We, Yadav Measurements have on site testing facilities with technically proven methods and expertise to test / calibrate such SEM/ABT meters at site. We have over more than 20 years experience of operating NABL and UKAS accredited testing laboratories and for executing such type of meter testing at site.
- Automated Software for testing of SEM/ABT Meters
- All test are performed as per various IS/IEC Standards
- Testing is performed in Import and Export (Active + Reactive) modes
- Executed various orders of PGCIL for such work in northern, western , southern and eastern region
On site NABL test certificate issuance
- Skilled and competent man power, IT enabled infrastructure
- Quick turnaround time