EMI / EMC Testing
Designer and manufacturers of electrical and electronic products have a responsibility to ensure these work satisfactorily in an electro-magnetic environment. EMI / EMC tests are required to demonstrate compliance to various products safety and performance standards.
Many countries have regulations for product that require EMI / EMC compliance such as the EMC Directive in Europe.
Yadav Measurements is NABL and UKAS accredited laboratory for EMI / EMC tests.
- Modern and latest technology test equipments.
- Skilled and competent man power, IT enabled infrastructure.
- EMI tests CISPR 11, CISPR 14-2, CISPR 15, CISPR 22, CISPR 24,
- Two 3M anechoic chambers
- Three phase lightning surge testing up to 15 kV
- Electrical fast transient (EFT) test up to 7 kV.
- Radiated emission (RE) measurements up to 6 GHz.
- Electro-magnetic high frequency immunity (EMHF) testing up to 40 V/m.
- Testing on I/O and telecom port.
- Testing for EIRP and other requirements for WPC approval of radio products.
- EMC testing as per:
IEC 61000-4-2, IEC 61000-4-3, IEC 61000-4-4, IEC 61000-4-5, IEC 61000-4-6, IEC 61000-4-11, IEC 61000-4-12, IEC 61000-4-18
IEC 60688, IEC 61326, IEC 61268, IEC 60601-1-2, EN 60601-1-2, EN 61326, EN 55014, EN 55011, EN 60730, NMI –M6: 2004, NMI –M6-1: 2012, IS 12784, IS 6873, IS 13779, IS 14700, IS 14697, IS 15884, IS 16444, IS 6842, BS EN 55024, BS EN 55022, BS EN 55014, CBIP 325, AS 1284.9;1993, IC 61000-6-1, IC 61000-6-2