Designer and manufacturers of electrical and electronic products have the responsibility to ensure these are fit for purpose and safe for users. Making a product safe requires an understanding of the hazards that could exist from the use of such products, to users and their surroundings. Testing products under extreme condition allows manufacturers to ascertain how products will perform under stress. This can lead to improvements before release. These tests will help demonstrate compliance to product safety standards as well.
Many countries have regulations that mandate features or requirements related to product safety like CE marking in Europe. In India, safety requirements, Compulsory Registration Scheme ( CRS ), are specified by Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (Meity), implemented by BIS.
Yadav Measurements is NABL accredited and BIS registered laboratory for safety testing of IT equipments and audio video equipments BIS CRS scheme.
- NABL accredited and BIS recognised laboratory
- Skilled and competent man power, IT enabled infrastructure
- Modern and latest technology test equipments
- Prepare Technical Construction File (TCF) for CE marking
- Testing services to CE marking agencies as per Low voltage (LVD) and EMC directive
- Safety testing as per IEC 62052-31, IEC 61010, IEC 60601, IEC 60065, IEC 60950-1, IS 13252 (Part 1), IS 616