CT / VT testing at manufacturing units
In order to give confidence in the quality of instrument transformers, manufacturers need to provide third party, NABL accredited test / calibration reports for voltage and current transformers prior to dispatch. Sometimes, a team from the utility buying the transformers may like to be present during testing.
YMPL provides onsite testing services for these instrument transformers.
Ratio and phase errors of voltage and current transformers (as per IS 3156, IS 2705, IS 16227 series and IEC 61869 series) are measured using the primary injection method. Individual voltage and current transformer test certificates with ratio and phase errors for each core / winding are issued after testing.
- Testing of HV / EHV CT / VT up to 132 kV and up to 2500 A
- Testing of CT / VT accuracy class 0.2S, 0.2, 0.5S, 0.5
- NABL accredited test certificate.
- Use of automated test system eliminating manipulation.
- Custom built mobile laboratory.
- Error report for individual instruments
- Quick turnaround time (TAT)