EMI/EMC equipment calibration
Various laboratories who provides EMI / EMC test services and product designers need to conform compliance to standards use various EMI / EMC test equipments. All such equipments need to be calibrated periodically to ensure that they are conforming to technical requirement specified in standards.
YMPL has well equipped EMI / EMC test and calibration facilities and provides calibration of various equipments.
- UKAS accredited calibration for various EMI EMC test equipments
- EFT / Burst generators as per IEC 61000-4-4
- Surge / impulse generator as per IEC 61000-4-5
- Damped oscillatory generator as per IEC 61000-4-12
- High frequency field uniformity calibration in GTEM/Anechoic chamber as per IEC 61000-4-3.
Three phase voltage dips and interruptions calibration as per IEC 61000-4-11